Monday 23 January 2017

AutoCad

Fork



This task was to create a fork tool. I started by making a t using lines. I then moved onto making it 3d and symmetrical. Last I made the radius on all of the curves. The hardest part was to create the oval part.

Floor Plan Model

This task was to make a simple floor plan on a house using AutoCAD architecture. First I made the walls to the house. Next I made all pf the rooms. Then I added in all of the doors and windows. Last you add the roof on top. The hardest part was to add in all of the windows.

Rocker Arm


This task was the make a rocker arm and it was made to help us work with tangent lines. First you make three circles. Second you connect all the circles with tangent lines. The hardest part is to get the tangent lines to attract properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment