Tuesday 24 January 2017

MasterCam

Cam Board


 



The task was to create a cam board MasterCam. First we had to make the 3D model. Then you make the tool paths to show how to care in all of the items. Last you hit the code button to get the code. The hardest part was to get all of the holes on the board

Cribbage Board



This task was to create a cribbage board on MasterCam. First we made the 3D model. Next we make the toolpaths and verify that. Last you get the code so you could carve it if you wanted. The hardest part was to create the squares on the sides.

Rams



This task was to create are Logo that we found on the internet and carve it into a block of wood. First I transferred the inventor file into MasterCam. Second I added in my toolpaths. Next I verified it. Lat I got the code. The hardest part was to get the toolpaths working properly to carve it just the way I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment